Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Songs I'm Working On

Guess what? I've been writing!! I've never done this but I figure I can take advantage of this technologically interactive advanced medium we call a blog and let you in on my creative process. Below are snippets of lyrics from 2 songs I'm working on right now. Don't know if I'll ever use them, but so far they're grooving in my head. My head is in a strange place right now. Anyhoo, what do U think?

"Another One"

... I've come 2 take the blood of another man's son
tied 2 the end of another man's gun.
All that is evil, we'll shoot 'em on the run
with all that is righteous pumping out my gun.
A line in the sand and everyone demands
that another rises, another falls.
Who's in command, the tin or the sand man
as another one beckons, another calls?
It all comes down 2 another one.
I said it all comes down 2 another one.
I said it all comes down 2 whichever one.
I said it all comes down 2 another man's son. ...

in progress ... Here's another:

"Where Do U Go?"

Can someone tell me how do U win if the goal keeps moving out of sight?
In a world where U sink or swim how do so many just coast along the tide?
Tell me how do I find my way when I'm lost in the wilderness of every day?
Hey, hey, hey ... can I afford tomorrow?
Hey, hey, hey ... or should I live today?
Hey, hey, hey ... there's just so many ways.
So where do U go 2 find the answers?
Where do U go 2 find your way home?
Where do U go in search of the answers?
Where do U go?

Don't know why, I just felt like sharing. Maybe it's the utter isolation I feel from being in Rockwall! Ergh! But the good news is I'm going to see Superman Returns tonight with a cool fella I met Friday and some of his friends, so I can give this social hibernation a break.

"I haven't seen U in quite a while. I was down the hole just passing time. Last time we met it was a low lit room, we were as close together as a bride and groom." - U2, Until the End of the World

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home